V.C. Agrawal is an electrical engineer from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee. He became Managing Director of IBP Co. Limited in July 2006. The company later merged with Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) and Agarwal became director of human resources for IOC. Agrawal was instrumental in enlisting the help of the French ENSPM Formation Industrie to train IOC employees.
- ^ "V.C. Agrawal new MD of IBP". The Hindu Business Line. 2006-07-02. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
Mr V.C. Agrawal has taken over as the Managing Director, IBP Co Ltd, a group company of IndianOil
- ^ Mishra, Richa (2007-02-06). "IOC plans to retain IBP brand post-merger". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
Speaking to Business Line, Mr V.C. Agrawal, Managing Director of IBP, said ...
- ^ "IOC to groom staff, reward loyal dealers - India - The Times of India". The Times of India. 2006-08-25. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
An initiative of IOC director (human resources) V C Agrawal, the course will last for 15 weeks and 1,000 key executives will be trained in phases.
- ^ Dutta, Sanjay (2007-06-01). "IndianOil in image-building mode - India Business - Business - The Times of India". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
V C Agrawal, the Fortune 500 company’s human resources director [...] A few months back, Agrawal had roped in Delhi-based International Management Institute headed by C S Venkataratnam for an employee engagement survey of the company’s 11,000-strong officer cadre
- ^ Dutta, Sanjay (2006-10-27). "IOC seeks French connection - India Business - Business - The Times of India". The Times Of India. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
A brainchild of IndianOil HR director and IBP Co Ltd managing director V C Agrawal, the new initiative is aimed at developing over the next 10 years a skillset required for the growing hydrocarbons industry in the country