||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Administrator of Mahe|
July 4, 1969 – January 10, 1970
|Preceded by||P. L. Samy|
|Succeeded by||E. Purushothaman|
Dr. Venkataraman Krishnamurthy is an Indian civil servant.
V. Krishnamurthy worked as a Chairman of the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council (NMCC) during 2005 - 2014.
Member, PM’s Council on Trade & Industry .
Member, PM’s Trade & Economic Relations Committee.
Member, PM’s Energy Coordination Committee.
Member, PM’s High Level Committee on Manufacturing.
Founding Chairman, Technology Information,Forecasting & Assessment Council. .
Co-Chairman, Indo-Japan Study Committee.
Chairman of National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (N.C.P.E.D.P.).
Academic and professional associations
Member, Board of Governors, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad (1975–1979) & (1990-till Date ).
Bharathidasan Institute of Management
In August 1984 Krishnamurthy met with Bharat Ratna, Chidambaram Subramaniam and Professor P. S. Manisundaram, Vice-Chancellor of Bharathidasan University, to develop the idea of establishing a management institute within the grounds of an industrial company. A partnership was signed with Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, leading to the formation of the Bharathidasan Institute of Management.
He is the recipient of " The Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun" in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the promotion of bilateral economic relations and understanding of Japan in India.H.M. The Emperor of Japan Bestowed the Order on 3 November 2009.
Business Leadership Award In 1975.
Businessman of the Year Award in 1987 .
Steelman of the Year Award in 1989 . .
Lifetime Achievement Award in Management given by AIMA for the Year 2005.
- "NAC I: The knocks, and the nicks". indianexpress.com.
- "The Hindu Business Line : V. Krishnamurthy is Chairman of manufacturing panel". thehindubusinessline.in.
- "The Hindu : National : NAC reconstituted". hindu.com.
- ” http://www.goodgov.in/content/2010/jun/03/pm-urges-industry-to-contribute-in-skill-development/
- ” http://www.financialexpress.com/news/pm-sets-up-panel-to-coordinate-trade-ties/131225/0
- ” http://books.google.com/books?id=Cn3wjsJiuvgC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=Member,+PM%E2%80%99s++energy+coordination+committee+v+krishnamurthy&source=bl&ots=TzuKTbwixA&sig=h8ZFba3c_ZLdkIg6k_Mc-_oeum4&hl=en&ei=C9laTO_qEcHcnAeGkrHcAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false
- ” http://pib.nic.in/release/release.asp?relid=18826
- ” http://nmcc.nic.in/chairmanProfile.aspx
- ” http://www.vikalpa.com/pdf/articles/1989/1989_july_sep_57_67.pdf
- ” http://dspace.vidyanidhi.org.in:8080/dspace/bitstream/2009/3924/9/OSM-1997-043-9.pdf
- " http://www.dnis.org/news.php?issue_id=11&volume_id=6&news_id=954&i=8
- " http://www.imu.edu.in
- ” http://www.sailhrawards.com/sail/jury.htm
- ” http://www.asci.org.in/courtofgover.asp
- "Media Room". bim.edu.
- +Arun Prabhudesai. "Top 25 Business Schools In India Of 2015 [Updated List]". Trak.in - Indian Business of Tech, Mobile & Startups.
- ” http://www.qcin.org/nbqp/qualityindia/Vol-1-No5/profile.htm
- ” http://www.aima-ind.org/ne_AwardsAchievement.aspx