From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VAM may refer to:
- Vallourec - Alexandre Madrelle (name of one of the inventors), an OCTG premium thread screwthread
- Value-added modeling, an American method of teacher evaluation
- VAM (bicycling), a measure of rate of climb in bicycle racing (abbreviation for Italian for average ascent velocity)
- Van Allen Mallis, a series of catalog numbers used in United States numismatics to document minting varieties of Morgan dollars and Peace dollars
- Vehículos Automotores Mexicanos, a Mexican government-owned automaker
- Victoria and Albert Museum in London
- Vinyl acetate monomer, a chemical component used for the manufacture of various plastics
- Violence against men
- White Aryan Resistance (Sweden), a militant neo-nazi group active in Sweden between 1991 and 1993
- Virtual Antenna Mapping, a method used in wireless telecom products
- VAMM - Virtual atom molecular mechanics, see Force field (chemistry)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VAM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.