|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
VCCircle  founded in 2005, is an Indian information services group  with presence in online business news, data, events and training for private equity and venture capital fund managers, entrepreneurs, investment bankers, corporate executives and lawyers. It currently employs about 100 people and is owned by the New Delhi-headquartered Mosaic Media Ventures Private Limited with offices in Noida in Delhi-National Capital Region, Mumbai and Bangalore. The company was recently acquired  by News Corp which is being seen as a strategic move by News Corp to make in-roads in the digital space in India.
VCCircle was founded in 2005 by Sahad P.V. as a blog focused on venture capital and private equity. The site soon expanded its coverage of Indian business to a larger audience  of entrepreneurs, corporate executives, investors, legal professionals and bankers. VCCircle offers insight and opinion on various business happenings.
- In May 2012, VCCircle.com went pay. It is the first business news website in India to go pay.
- VCCircle launched its Award  in the year 2012 which recognised the best performing PE/VC-backed companies in various sectors and also law firms and investment banks who have done the maximum number of deals in a given year.
- The second edition of VCCircle Awards  was held in February 2013.
- The VCCircle Network got DEMO conference, the most preferred launch platform of the world to India. The event was held on 20 & 21 March 2013 in Bangalore.
- The third edition of VCCircle Awards  was held in February 2014.
- The fourth edition of VCCircle Awards  was held in February 2015.
- The VCCircle Network was acquired  by News Corp in March 2015.