VCU School of Dentistry
|Dean||David C. Sarrett|
|Location||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry is the dental school of Virginia Commonwealth University. located in the United States city of Richmond. The school opened its doors in 1893. It is the only dental school in Virginia and is one of five schools within the VCU Medical Center.
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry is a part of Virginia Commonwealth University. The school was established in 1893.
- Department of Endodontics
- Department of General Practice
- Department of Oral Health Promotion and Community Outreach
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Philips Institute of Oral and Craniofacial Molecular Biology
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry is currently accredited by ADA.
- John A. DiBiaggio, dean 1970-1976, later president of the University of Connecticut, Michigan State University and Tufts University
- Daniel M. Laskin, oral and maxillofacial surgeon and educator
|This article about a university or college in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|