VCU School of Education
|Dean||Dr. Michael D. Davis (Interim dean)|
|Location||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Education is a school of education located in the United States city of Richmond. The school opened its doors in 1964, and joined became part of Virginia Commonwealth University in 1968.
The School of Education was created in 1964 in part of the Richmond Professional Institute. By the decision of the state legislature, the school became a part of VCU in 1968. Roughly 3,800 students enrolled at VCU enroll in the School of Education.
- Department of Counselor Education
- Department of Educational Leadership
- Department of Founders of Education
- Department of Health & Human Performance
- Department of Special Education & Disability Policy
- Department of Teaching and Learning
- "School of Education Organizational Chart: 2010" (PDF). Virginia Commonwealth University School of Education. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
|This article about a university or college in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|