|Founded||1953 by Pieter Van Der Leegte|
|Revenue||€2.54 billion (2014)|
|€120.2 million (2014)|
|€104.2 million (2014)|
Number of employees
VDL Groep is an international industrial and manufacturing company established in 1953. From its head office in Eindhoven, Netherlands, VDL supervises its subsidiaries, which have a high level of autonomy and responsibility for results.
The bus and coach division consists of coaches, public transport buses, chassis modules, second-hand buses and mini & midi buses. The finished products sector is extensive: suspension systems for the automotive industry, production automation systems, heating, cooling and air-technical systems, systems for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, sunbeds and roof boxes, container handling equipment, systems for the agricultural sector, cigar-making and packaging machines, production systems for optical media and medical systems.
- VDL Berkhof - bus and coach builder in Valkenswaard.
- VDL Bova - a luxury coachbuilder based in Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Jonckheere - a motor coach and bus builder in Roeselare, Belgium
- VDL Bus Chassis - bus builder which originated from the bus-building business of DAF.
- VDL Nedcar - a brand independent car manufacturing plant in Born
|This article related to bus transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|