From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Preferred IUPAC name
3D model (JSmol)
CompTox Dashboard (EPA)
|Molar mass||409.614 g·mol−1|
|Appearance||Gold colored oil|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
VDM-11 is a potent cannabinoid reuptake inhibitor. It is light-sensitive and must be stored within an inert gas such as argon, in a dark place and at an ideal temperature of -49°C. This gold-colored substance is rarely found outside of research laboratories.
- ^ a b VDM 11 at Sigma-Aldrich
This cannabinoid related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=VDM-11&oldid=1032169213"
- Articles without EBI source
- Articles without KEGG source
- Articles without UNII source
- Articles with changed ChemSpider identifier
- ECHA InfoCard ID from Wikidata
- Articles with changed InChI identifier
- Pages using collapsible list with both background and text-align in titlestyle
- Articles containing unverified chemical infoboxes
- Chembox image size set
- Articles with short description
- Short description matches Wikidata
- All stub articles