Jump to navigation Jump to search
VDS is a three-letter abbreviation which may mean:
- VDS, The IATA airport code for Vadsø Airport, Norway
- Vanderbilt Divinity School, an interdenominational divinity school at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, US
- Variable depth sonar, a 2- or 3-D array of towed sonars
- Vehicle Dependability Study, an automotive survey conducted by J.D. Power
- Village design statement, an English rural planning practice
- Virtual dedicated server, a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service
- Visual DialogScript, an interpreted programming language for Microsoft Windows
- Virtual directory server, a middleware used in LDAP infrastructures
- Visual Distress Signal, in boating, to attract attention in an emergency
- Virtual DMA Services, a Microsoft DMA access standard
- Vaccino Diffondente Salvioli, a tuberculosis vaccine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.