VDS is a three-letter abbreviation which may mean:
- The IATA airport code for Vadsø Airport
- Vanderbilt Divinity School
- Variable Depth Sonar
- Vehicle Dependability Study, provides information about long-term vehicle quality after three years of ownership.
- Village design statement, town planning practice
- Virtual Dedicated Server, also known as Virtual Private Server
- Virtual DMA Services, Microsoft DMA access standard
- Visual DialogScript, type of scripting language
- Visual Distress Signal
- Virtual Directory Server, middleware used in LDAP infrastructures
- The Vulcan Dub Squad, Canadian indie rock band
- Edwin van der Sar, Dutch footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.