From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from VET)
|Look up vet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vet, VET or the Vet may refer to:
- Veterinary physician, a professional who treats disease, disorder and injury in animals
- Veterinary medicine, the branch of science that deals with animals
- Veteran, a person with long experience in a particular area, most often in military service during wartime
- Veterans Stadium, informally "The Vet", a former sports stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Veterans Stadium (New Britain, Connecticut)
- Vet River, South Africa
- Finnish Board of Film Classification (Finnish: Valtion elokuvatarkastamo), an institution of the Finnish Ministry of Education
- Venezuelan Standard Time, UTC-04:00 timezone
- Vocational education and training, prepares trainees for jobs that are based on manual or practical activities
- Sebastian Vettel, a German F1 drivers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.