Jump to navigation Jump to search
VHD may refer to:
- Rabbit haemorrhagic disease, also known as Viral Haemorrhagic Disease
- Valvular heart disease, a disease involving one or more of the four valves of the heart
- VHD (file format), or Virtual Hard Disk file format, a disk image format used by Microsoft's Hyper-V, successor to Windows Virtual PC, successor to Microsoft Virtual PC
- Video High Density, a videodisc format
- Volumetric Haptic Display, a display that similar informs touch instead of vision
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VHD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.