(Redirected from VIDYA - an ngo)
VIDYA may also refer to:
- Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur, Kerala, an engineering college locally also known as Vidya
- Vidya Bal, Indian writer
- Vidya Balan, Indian actress
- Vidya Charan Shukla, Indian politician
- Vidya Dehejia, Indian academic
- Vidya Malvade, Indian actress
- Vidya Niwas Mishra, Indian scholar
- Vidya Rao, Indian classical singer
- Vidya Shah, Indian actress
- Vidya Sinha, Indian actress
- Vidya Stokes, Indian politician
- Vidya Subramaniam, Indian writer
- Vidya Subramanian, Indian carnatic singer
- Vidya Yeravdekar, Indian academic
- Widya Saputra, Indonesian newscaster
- Vidya, Internet slang for video games.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vidya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.