1.11.1 / May 20, 2017
|Operating system||Any (C++ Standard Template Library)|
VIGRA is the abbreviation for "Vision with Generic Algorithms". It is a free open source computer vision library which focuses on customizable algorithms and data structures. VIGRA component can be easily adapted to specific needs of target application without compromising execution speed, by using template techniques similar to those in the C++ Standard Template Library.
VIGRA was originally designed and implemented by scientists at University of Hamburg faculty of computer science; its core maintainers are now working at Heidelberg Collaboratory for Image Processing (HCI) University of Heidelberg. In the meantime, many developers have contributed to the project.
- "Releases - ukoethe/vigra". Retrieved 27 May 2017 – via GitHub.
- Köthe U (2000). Generische Programmierung für die Bildverarbeitung. Universität Hamburg. ISBN 3-8311-0239-2.
- Jähne B, Haußecker H, Geißler P (1999). Reusable Software in Computer Vision. 3. Academic Press.
- Köthe U (2000). "STL-Style Generic Programming with Images". C++ Report Magazine. 12 (1).
- "ports/graphics/vigra at master - openbsd/ports". OpenBSD – via GitHub.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This artificial intelligence-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|