From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The concept was first proposed in 2006 by BRICs Economic Research Institute of Japan.
- "VISTA". The Free Dictionary.
- "VISTA - Worth a Look" (PDF). Henyep International Wealth Management.
- "EMERGING FX VIEW-Investors may trade off BRIC for VISTA". Thomson Reuters. 13 July 2007.
- VISTA overtaking BRICs for trust investments, 14 May 2007, J-Cast Business News, retrieved 2008-04-22
- EMERGING FX VIEW-Investors may trade off BRIC for VISTA, 13 July 2007, retrieved 2008-04-22
- BRICs and VISTA – The hidden potential of emerging nations, NTT Communications Japan
|This economic term article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|