(Redirected from VIX (disambiguation))
|Look up vix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vix or VIX may refer to:
Places in France
- Fernand Vix, French Lieutenant-colonel
- VIX, ticker symbol for the Chicago Board Options Exchange Volatility Index, sometimes referred to as the "Fear Index"
- Eurico de Aguiar Salles Airport, IATA code VIX
- Vitória, Brazil, also known as Vix
- Vienna Internet Exchange
- Vix (Victoria Perks), the lead singer of UK pop-punk band We've Got a Fuzzbox and We're Gonna Use It
- Vix Technology, an Australian-based technology company that designs, supplies and operates mobility solutions for the public transit industry
- The VIX API from VMware allows automated management of virtualized computers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.