Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VJ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VJ may refer to
Arts and media
- VJ (media personality), a television announcer who introduces and plays videos
- VJing, a live visual performance art practice
- Vee-Jay Records, an American blues and jazz record label
- Video journalism
- Video Joker, a narrator and commentator at movie theaters in Uganda.
- Viewtiful Joe, a video game series by Capcom
- Van Jacobson (born 1950), American computer scientist
- Vickie Johnson (born 1972), American basketball player
- Reginald VelJohnson (born 1952), American actor
- Victoria Justice (born 1993), an American actress, singer, songwriter and dancer.
Science and technology
- V(D)J recombination, a mechanism of genetic recombination
- J Sharp, or Visual J#, a programming language
- Victory over Japan Day, V-J Day
- Vojska Jugoslavije (Army of Yugoslavia), in Serbian
- Willys-Overland Jeepster, an automobile produced 1948-1950
- VietJet Air (code VJ)
- VJ Patterson, a fictional character in the Australian television soap opera Home and Away.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.