Jump to navigation Jump to search
VL and variants may refer to:
- Daisy V/L, the first production rifle for caseless ammunition
- Holden VL Commodore, an automobile introduced by Holden in 1986
- Air Via (IATA airline designator VL)
- Valtion Lentokonetehtaat, the Finnish State aircraft manufacturer
- Ventral lateral nucleus, a component of the thalamus in the central nervous system
- Verbotene Liebe, ("Forbidden Love"), a German soap opera
- VL, Canadian data integration company (formerly Virtual Logistics Inc.)
- Visceral leishmaniasis, an infectious disease
- Vlaanderen, Dutch for Flanders, one of the three regions of Belgium
- Volume licensing, in which an organization pays once for many users in the organization to access copies of the same software product
- Vulgar Latin, nonstandard sociolects of Latin from which the Romance languages developed
- Vertical landing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.