From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLE may refer to
- Virtual learning environment
- Universal Lithuanian Encyclopedia (Visuotinė lietuvių enciklopedija, VLE)
- Vapor–liquid equilibrium
- A V speed in aviation related to a landing gear
- Variable-Length Encoding, which may refer to:
- Variable-length code, an information theory technique for assigning shorter encoding to more frequently-occurring sequences
- Encoding of machine language instruction sets in which different instructions occupy different numbers of machine words and the start of an instruction is determined by the length of the preceding one
- Virtual Laboratory Environment is an open source program written in C++ based on the discrete event formalism DEVS (Discrete Event System Specification)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VLE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.