From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLS may refer to:
- Vapor-Liquid-Solid method, a method to grow nanocrystal
- Vermont Law School, an institution of higher learning.
- Vertical Launching System
- Victor Lewis-Smith, a British satirist
- Vinyl single
- Virtual Lab School, a research-based professional development resource for child and youth care and education practitioners.
- Von Luschan's chromatic scale a scale for determining skin colour.
- Minimum selectable airspeed for an aircraft in aviation (also VMIN)
- The ISO 639-3 language code for Flemish
- A VLS system is a style of car door.
- VLS-1, the Brazilian Space Agency satellite launcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VLS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.