From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VLT may stand for:
- Very Large Telescope array, in northern Chile
- Vestmanlands Läns Tidning, newspaper in Västerås, Sweden
- Video Lottery Terminal, for gambling on a video game
- Virtual Link Trunking, proprietary networking protocol
- Valletta, Malta, postal code
- VLT (Rio de Janeiro), Brazil, light rail system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VLT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.