From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VMA may refer to:
- MTV Video Music Award
- Marine Attack Squadron, a type of aircraft squadron of the United States Marine Corps
- Vanillylmandelic acid, a metabolite in urine which may be measured to diagnose medical disorders
- Vanilmandelate, a compound similar to vanillylmandelic acid and sharing the same acronym yet structurally an acetate whereas the latter is an acetic acid
- Vicky Metcalf Award, an award presented to writers of children's works in Canada
- Vitreomacular adhesion, a disease of the human eye where vitreous gel remains partially attached to the retina
- Virgin Mobile Australia, a cellphone provider in Australia
- Visayan Maritime Academy, a private maritime college in the Philippines
- Vojnomedicinska akademija, several medical academies, see Military Medical Academy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.