From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VNA may refer to:
- Vagal nerve activity, activity of the vagus nerve which connects the brain to the heart
- Ventral anterior nucleus, a nucleus of the thalamus
- Vertebral nerve activity, activity of the vertebral nerve, a nerve near the backbone and neck in vertebrates
- Virus neutralizing antibody, antibodies that are specialized to bind to viral components such as viral glycoproteins.
- Vendor Neutral Archive, an archive for medical image storage that is independent of the picture archiving and communication system (PACS) that utilizes those images
Science and technology
- Value network analysis, a methodology for handling value networks
- Vanillylamide of n-nonanoic acid, another name for the capsaicinoid nonivamide
- Vector network analyzer, an instrument for electrical circuits analysis, measuring both amplitude and phase properties
- Very narrow aisle, a type of forklift truck
- von Neumann architecture, a design model for a stored-program digital computer, utilized by virtually all modern compurers
- Vietnam news agency, the official news agency of Vietnam
- Vietnamese National Army (1949–1955), the loyalist army in the First Indochina War
- Virgin Nigeria Airways, the former name of Nigerian Eagle Airlines, the national flag carrier of Nigeria
- Very Nearly Almost, Art Magazine documenting street art and Graffiti.
- the IATA airport designator of Saravane Airport, Salavan Province, Laos
- the ICAO airline designator of Empresa Aviación Interamericana, Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VNA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.