From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with V0 (disambiguation) (V followed by zero).
|Look up VO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VO can refer to:
- Austrian Arrows (IATA code)
- Data transfer object, formerly known as Value Object
- Seagram's VO Whiskey
- Vanadium(II) oxide, an inorganic compound
- Velocity obstacle
- Virtual organization (disambiguation)
- Visual Objects, an object-oriented computer programming language
- Value object, typically as the suffix on the name of a type of value object.
- Virtual Observatory, in astronomy
- Vendetta Online, a computer game
- Volapük language (ISO 639-1 code)
- VO language, a language in which the verb typically comes before the object.
- Vote ordering, a concurrency control technique for guaranteeing global serializability; a generalization of commitment ordering
- Vò, a commune in the province of Padua in northern Italy
- Võ, a common Vietnamese surname
- Vo, Togo, a prefecture in Togo
- Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, an exchange-traded fund with ticker symbol VO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.