Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VOC or voc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VOC, VoC or voc may refer to:
Science and technology
- Volatile organic compound, a category of vaporous chemical
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC), the voltage between two terminals when there is no external load connected
- Dutch East India Company (Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie in Dutch) (1602–1800), a Dutch chartered company
- Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the organizer of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
- Vannes Olympique Club, a French soccer club
- VOC Amsterdam, a women's handball club in the Netherlands
- V. O. Chidambaram Pillai (1872–1936), Indian lawyer, trade union leader, shipping magnate and freedom fighter
- Voice of the customer, a term to describe the process of capturing a customer's requirements
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VOC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.