From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up voc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VOC may refer to:
- Dutch East India Company (Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie in Dutch) (1602–1800), a Dutch chartered company
- Vitium organicum cordis, Latin for heart defect
- Vancouver Organizing Committee, the organizer of the 2010 Vancouver Olympics
- Vannes Olympique Club, a French soccer club
- V. O. Chidambaram Pillai (1872–1936), an Indian lawyer, trade union leader, shipping magnate and freedom fighter
- Voice of the customer, a term to describe the process of capturing a customer's requirements
- Volatile organic compound, a category of vaporous chemical
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC), the voltage between two terminals when there is no external load connected
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VOC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.