This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Original author(s)||RAD Game Tools and Valve|
|Initial release||March 12, 2014|
|Operating system||Linux, Microsoft Windows|
VOGL is a debugger for the OpenGL rendering API intended to be used in the development of video games. VOGL was originally written at RAD Game Tools and Valve Corporation. VOGL is free and open-source software subject to the terms of the MIT License.
- Free and open-source
- Steam integration
- Vendor and driver version neutral
- No special app builds needed
- Frame capturing, full stream tracing, trace trimming
- Optimized replayer
- OpenGL usage validation
- Regression testing, benchmarking
- Robust API support: OpenGL v3/4.x, core or compatibility contexts
- UI to edit captures, inspect state, diff snapshots, control tracing
VOGLperf is a benchmarking tool for Linux OpenGL games.
- Rich Geldreich (April 23, 2014). "vogl Windows port, new regression test system, new vogl_chroot repo". Blog. Retrieved May 7, 2017.
- "VOGL License".
- "couple vogl debugger/editor UI screenshots".
- "VOGLperf on GitHub".