Jump to navigation Jump to search
VPA may refer to:
- Voluntary Partnership Agreement, bilateral trade agreement between the EU and some timber producing countries.
- Valproic acid, chemical compound that has found clinical use as an anticonvulsant and mood-stabilizing drug
- Vermont Principals' Association, governing body of Vermont's high school athletics
- Vietnam People's Army, official name of the armed forces of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Volunteer Pilots Association, American Public Benefit Flying (PBF) group
- ICAO airline code for Danube Wings
- Very powerful acid
- Virtual personal assistant, a synonym for intelligent personal assistant
- Visibly pushdown automaton, an automaton model in computer science
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.