Jump to navigation Jump to search
VPI may refer to:
- Vietnam Petroleum Institute
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (a.k.a. Virginia Tech)
- Virtual Path Identifier, in computer networking
- Verilog Procedural Interface, in computer programming
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency, a medical term
- Vertical Politics Institute, a conservative political action committee
- VPI Industries, a manufacturer of phonographs
- Vocational Preference Inventory
- Visegrad Patent Institute, a patent organization created by the four Visegrad countries
- VPIphotonics, photonic simulation tool
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.