Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VPS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ventriculo-peritoneal shunt, a neurosurgical method used to treat hydrocephalus
- Video programming system, a standard for video recorders in Germany
- Virtual private server, a method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers
- VPS/VM, a computer operating system
- Kodak Vericolor III, Type S film
- Vaasan Palloseura, a Finnish football club
- Vietnamese Professionals Society, an international organization
- Volkspartei der Schweiz, a defunct Swiss neo-Nazi political party
- Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport (IATA code), Florida
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.