From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VSE may refer to:
- The Vienna Stock Exchange
- The Vadodara Stock Exchange
- The Varaždin Stock Exchange
- Very Small Enterprise
- Very Small Entity, often used in the world of IT - can be an enterprise, organisation, department or project having up to 25 people.
- The Vancouver Stock Exchange
- Vertical search engine
- The VSE Corporation, a defense contractor based in the Washington, DC, area
- VSE, the ticker symbol for VeraSun Energy Corp.
- University of Economics, Prague (Czech: Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, abbreviated VŠE)
- UBC Vancouver School of Economics Located in Vancouver, B.C. One of the top Economics schools in the world.
Science and technology
- Odakyu 50000 series VSE train
- The United States and NASA Vision for Space Exploration
- Visual Studio Express Editions
- An operating system for IBM mainframe computers, see VSE (operating system)
- Visual Smalltalk Enterprise, a Smalltalk dialect
- Virtual Server Environment, an HP-UX technology
- McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
Sports, lifestyle and entertainment
- In television jargon, a very special episode
- Vegan straight edge
- Very Small Equines, miniature horses in driving events
- Visual Surveillance of Extremities, a periodic self-examination used by leprosy sufferers to identify injuries with the potential for infection
- Viseu Airport, Portugal (by IATA code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VSE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.