This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
VTML is used for tag editors and custom dialogs shipped with these applications and can be used to extend the user interface and to support additional tag-based languages.
It is documented in help files included with these applications or available online, notably in the "VTML Reference" and "Customizing the Development Environment" sections.
Wizard Markup Language (WIZML) is a sub-language of VTML that defines the logic used by user interface wizards and tag editors.
- HomeSite Documentation
- Customizing the Development Environment, part of 'Using HomeSite' 5.0 livedocs
- Extending ColdFusion Studio, by Ben Forta
- VTML, by Marjolein Katsma
- VTML by Example (part 1), by Christian Schneider
- VTML by Example (part 2), by Christian Schneider
- WIZML by Example - ColdFusion Studio Wizards, by Christian Schneider
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|