VTech 3D Gamate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Type||Handheld game console|
|Input||On-Off/Select/Shoot buttons, 8-directional D-pad, contrast dial|
|Power||2 x AA batteries|
It is the first video game console to incorporate 3D effects in game-play to some capacity, predating the Vectrex 3D Imager.
- Escape (80-0857)
- Formula 500 (80-0551)
- Death Corridor (80-0550)
The box advertised three other games that seem to never have been released:
- Viking Invasion (80-0558)
- Flying Saucers (80-0560)
- Bonk (80-0559)
- Video Game Console Library list for Portable Gaming Systems (Includes among others: VTech Gamate, VTech Variety & Ludotronic Pro Screen)
- 20th Century Retro Games Entry (Gallery Page)
- "The www.HandheldMuseum.com Forum #️⃣ View topic - Vtech 3D Gamate (1983)". Handheldmuseum.com. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "3D GAMATE". 3dgamate.tumblr.com. Retrieved 11 February 2019.