(Redirected from Vac)Jump to navigation Jump to search
VAC or Vac may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Variety Artists Club of New Zealand
- Velvet Acid Christ, an industrial band
- Video Appeals Committee, against UK BBFC classifications
- Vác-Újbuda LTC, a football club based in Vác, Hungary
- Vívó és Atlétikai Club, a defunct Hungarian sports club
- Vác, a city in Hungary
- -vac, toponymic suffix in Serbia and Croatia for "town"
- V Amphibious Corps, of World War II US Marine Corps
- Vāc, Sanskrit for "speech", also a Vedic goddess
- Pacific Central Station, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, station code
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.