From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vacation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vacation or holiday is a recreational trip or a leave of absence from work for recreational, cultural or religious purposes.
Vacation may also refer to:
- National Lampoon's Vacation, a 1983 comedy film starring Chevy Chase.
- National Lampoon's Vacation (film series), franchise based on the above film.
- Vacation (novel), a 2007 novel by Jeremy C. Shipp.
- "Vacation (Golden Girls episode)", 1986 episode of the television series The Golden Girls
- Vacation (2005 film), a 2005 film
- Vacation, a 2011 film starring Dean Cain
- Vacation (2015 film), a 2015 film continuation of the Vacation series
- In music
- "Vacation (Alphabeat song)", 2012
- "Vacation (G.R.L. song)
- "Vacation (Bomb the Music Industry! album)", 2011
- "Vacation (Connie Francis song)", 1962 song by Connie Francis and covered by Alisa Mizuki
- "Vacation (The Go-Go's album)", 1982
- "Vacation (The Go-Go's song)", 1982
- "Vacation (Young Jeezy song)", 2008
- "The Vacation Song", 2012 song by Shane Dawson
- Paid Vacation (album), 1994 by Richard Marx
- "Vacation (The Chipmunks and The Chipettes)", 2011
- The Sims: Vacation, a 2002 expansion for the videogame The Sims.
- Annual leave, time granted off from work.
- List of tourist attractions worldwide.
- School holiday, a period during which schools are closed for study.
- Spring break, a recess from studying in early spring in various countries.
- Summer vacation, a school holiday in the summertime.
- Tourism, the act of taking a pleasure vacation.
- Vacated judgment, the act of overturning a court ruling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.