From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vacation (film))
|Look up vacation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A vacation or holiday is a recreational trip or a leave of absence from work for recreational, cultural or religious purposes.
Vacation may also refer to:
- In film
- National Lampoon's Vacation, a 1983 comedy film starring Chevy Chase.
- "Vacation" (Golden Girls episode), 1986 episode of the television series The Golden Girls
- Vacation (2005 film), a 2005 Indian film
- Vacation (novel), a 2007 novel by Jeremy C. Shipp
- Vacation, a 2011 film starring Dean Cain
- In music
- Vacation (Connie Francis song), a 1962 song by Connie Francis
- Vacation (The Go-Go's album), 1982
- Vacation (The Go-Go's song), a 1982 song
- Paid Vacation (album), a 1994 album by Richard Marx
- Vacation (Young Jeezy song), a 2008 song
- Vacation (Bomb the Music Industry! album), 2011
- "The Vacation Song," a 2012 song by Shane Dawson
- Vacation (Alphabeat song), a 2012 song
- Vacation (G.R.L. song), a 2013 song
- Vacation (Thomas Rhett song), a 2016 song
- Street vacation
- The Sims: Vacation, a 2002 expansion for the videogame The Sims.
- Annual leave, time granted off from work.
- List of tourist attractions worldwide.
- School holiday, a period during which schools are closed for study.
- Spring break, a recess from studying in early spring in various countries.
- Summer vacation, a school holiday in the summertime.
- Tourism, the act of taking a pleasure vacation.
- Vacated judgment, the act of overturning a court ruling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.