From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Vaccine may refer to:
- Vaccine, a class of medication typically used in prevention of disease
- Vaccination, the process of administering a vaccine
- Vaccine (musician), aka Christine Clements, an electronic musician who works primarily within the dubstep genre
- Vaccine (journal), a medical journal
- The Vaccines, UK indie rock band
- "Vaccine", a song by the band Mew from their 2009 album No More Stories...
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaccine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.