From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vacha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vacha may refer to:
- Acorus calamus, Vacha (Sk 'to speak') an ayurvedic medicine, mentioned in the bible
- Vacha Reservoir, a reservoir in Bulgaria
- Vacha (river), a river in Bulgaria
- Vacha (Verwaltungsgemeinschaft), a Verwaltungsgemeinschaft in the district Wartburgkreis in Thuringia, Germany
- Vacha, Germany, a town in Thuringia, Germany
- Vacha, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Vácha, Czech surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.