Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vacha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vacha may refer to:
- Acorus calamus, Vacha (Sk 'to speak') an ayurvedic medicine, mentioned in the bible
- Vacha Reservoir, a reservoir in Bulgaria
- Vacha (river), a river in Bulgaria
- Vacha (Verwaltungsgemeinschaft), a Verwaltungsgemeinschaft in the district Wartburgkreis in Thuringia, Germany
- Vacha, Germany, a town in Thuringia, Germany
- Vacha, Russia, name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Vácha, Czech surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.