Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vacuity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vacuity can refer to:
- Emptiness, the human condition
- Vacuum, the absence of matter
- Śūnyatā, the Buddhist term about the impermanent nature of form
- Vacuity (band), an alternative rock band from Kitchener, Ontario
- A song by French metal band Gojira, from the album The Way Of All Flesh (2008)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vacuity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.