|Publisher||Egmont Publishing AB|
History and profile
Vagabond was started in 1987. The magazine is owned by Egmont Group and is published by Egmont Publishing AB, a subsidiary of the group, on a monthly basis. Its headquarters is in Stockholm. Tobias Larsson is the editor-in-chief of the magazine, which is also distributed in Finland in Swedish.
During its initial phase its target audience was backpackers, who visit foreign countries in a low-cost way , but later Vagabond began to target more affluent readers. The magazine encourages its readers to meet local people in their daily life.
In 2014 the circulation of Vagabond was 20,100 copies.
- "Vagabond" (PDF). Egmont Publishing. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- Emilia Ljungberg (2012). Global Lifestyles (Ph. D. Thesis). Gothenburg: Lund University. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Vagabond (Sweden)". Publicitas. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Vagabond interior by Smånsk". De zeen Magazine. 20 October 2008. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "Vagabond, Resemagasinet". Sveriges Tidskrifter (in Swedish). Retrieved 2 May 2015.