|Origin||Allston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Genres||Punk rock, alternative rock, riot grrrl|
|Associated acts||Razors in the Night|
|Past members||Ivahna Rock
Tijuana Sweetheart (formerly known as VAGIANT and VAGIANT Boston) was an American all-female punk rock band from Boston, Massachusetts. The band was initially formed in 2005 by four employees of the gaming company Harmonix after Helen McWilliams (stage name Hellion) sent around an email to the entire company. One of these original members was Elena Siegman. Since forming, the band has gone under several member changes leaving McWilliams and LoWreck as the only remaining original members. Most of their notoriety has come from the inclusion of "Fuck the Kells" (censored "FTK") in Guitar Hero II and "Seven" in Rock Band.
In October 2009, the band announced it was changing its name from "VAGIANT" to "VAGIANT Boston" due to a legal dispute over the use of the name. It also announced the release of a new album, Trash Candy. Later they asked their fans to help them come up with a new name for the band. After hundreds of often off-beat band name suggestions from fans, the band selected Tijuana Sweetheart in January 2010 – a name which comes from a cocktail of the girls’ invention (and from the band's unique slang term for a prostitute).
Tijuana Sweetheart's music features a fast paced, high energy punk rock base. Stylistically and vocally they are akin to Joan Jett and The Distillers, while lyrically coming off as abrasive and blunt as their sound. Their lyrics are occasionally highly sexual, and often pertain to all genders. Tijuana Sweetheart is a staple band for the Boston area and even features landmarks such as The Kells in their music, and have performed live with such bands as Bang Camaro, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, DMZ, and the Ducky Boys
The ladies of Tijuana Sweetheart performed their farewell show on June 2, 2012 at O'Briens Pub in Allston, MA.
The song "Pistol Whipped" from their last album release "Under the Gun" is featured in Rock Band 4.
- Hellion - lead vocals, rhythm guitar
- LoWreck - drums
- Julie Two-Times - bass, backing vocals
- Keri M. - lead guitar, backing vocals
- Public Display of Infection (2007)
- RITN / Vagiant (Horror Business Records) - Spit 7"
- Trash Candy (2009)
- Under the Gun (2012) 
- Sattell, M: "Vagiant", Northeast Performer, June 2007, p.23. "And, while Siegman and McWilliams describe themselves as feminists, the messages of their songs promote no specific agenda."
- Stewart, Ryan: "Star power: Harmonix celebrate Guitar Hero II", The Boston Phoenix, November 27, 2006
- VAGIANT Boston official site news page
- BMA 2009 Nominees on Boston.com
- Rock Band Network "Trash Candy"
- 100.7 WZLX
- Official Tijuana Sweetheart Shows page Archived September 7, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
Media related to Tijuana Sweetheart at Wikimedia Commons