|Look up vagrant or vagrancy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vagrant or vagrancy may refer to:
- Vagrancy (people), the condition of living without a home or regular employment
- Rogue (vagrant), a person who wanders from place to place
- Vagrancy (biology), the state of roaming or growing far outside of ones species' usual range
- Vagrant lichen, a lichen can become unattached from a substrate yet continue to flourish
- Catopsilia florella, a species in the family Pieridae known as the common vagrant
- Eronia, a genus in the family Pieridae commonly known as the vagrants
- Nepheronia, another genus of Pieridae commonly known as (plain) vagrants
- Vagrans egista, a South and Southeast Asian species in the family Nymphalidae commonly known as the vagrant
- Hemianax ephippiger, an African species of dragonfly in the family Aeshnidae commonly known as the vagrant emperor
- Vagrant darter, (Sympetrum vulgatum), a European dragonfly
Other uses in biology
- Vagrant shrew
- Uliodon, a genus of spiders found in New Zealand and Australia and commonly referred to as vagrant spiders
- The Vagrants, a mid-sixties Long Island rock and blue-eyed soul band
- Vagrant Records, an indie rock record label
Other uses in media
- Bụi đời (Vietnamese for "dust of life"), vagrants in the city
- Vagrant Island, Graham Land, Antarctica
- Vagrant predicate, logical constructions that exhibit an inherent limit to conceptual knowledge
- ST Vagrant, a tugboat
- Vagrant (software), for creating and configuring virtual development environments
- Wandering (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Vagrancy"
- All pages with a title containing Vagrancy
- All pages beginning with "Vagrant"
- All pages with a title containing Vagrant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vagrant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.