From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vahan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vahan may refer to:
- Vahana, a Sanskrit word meaning "vehicle", more specifically "a vehicle of consciousness"
- Vahan, a Bollywood film in Hindi from 1937
- Vahan, Armenia, a town
- Vahan, Iran, a village in Hamadan Province, Iran
- VAHAN (firearm), an Armenian manufactured assault rifle
- Vahan (given name), of Armenian origin meaning "shield"
- Vahan McHitarian businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vahan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.