|Funafuti Lagoon Hotel|
|Town or city||Funafuti|
|Number of rooms||16|
The Funafuti Lagoon Hotel formally known as Vaiaku Langi Hotel, or Vaiaku Lagi Hotel, is situated in Funafuti, in the Pacific island nation of Tuvalu. The hotel was built in 1993 with financial assistance from the government of Taiwan.
It is Tuvalu's only hotel, though there are a few other small lodges without all the hotel amenities. The hotel is a government-owned establishment and has been recently upgraded and refurbished to service Tuvalu's growing tourist industry.
There are 16 guest rooms in the new section, and additional rooms in the older complex. There is a bar, barbecue area and dance floor.
- "ROC Embassy Supports Tuvalu Tourism Promotional Program". Embassy of the Republic of China (Taiwan), Funafuti, Tuvalu). 23 May 2007. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Accommodation in Tuvalu". Timeless Tuvalu. Archived from the original on 2013-12-07. Retrieved 5 May 2014.
- Lonely Planet Guide: South Pacific & Micronesia
- Funafuti Lagoon Hotel
- Vaiaku Lagi Hotel
- Official Tuvalu Tourism page
- Jane Resture website on Funafuti, Tuvalu