27 May 1995|
Vaibhavi Shandilya is an Indian film actress who has works in Tamil and Marathi language films. After making her debut in the Marathi film Janiva (2015), she has been in films including Ekk Albela, Sakka Podu Podu Raja and Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu.
Vaibhavi made her acting debut in the Marathi film Janiva (2015), a tale on social justice, which was noted for marking the debut of actor Mahesh Manjrekar's son, Sathya. She then acted in Lord of Shingnapur, a movie based on mythology. Vaibhavi then featured amongst an ensemble cast including Vidya Balan in Bhagwan Dada's biopic, Ekk Albela where she portrayed a Muslim girl called Shaheen.
In 2016, Vaibhavi signed on to appear in two Tamil language films opposite Santhanam — Server Sundaram and Sakka Podu Podu Raja, where the latter released in 2017 and the former to be released in 2018. Vaibhavi signed her third Tamil film opposite Gautham Karthik in Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu in 2018.
|2016||Lord of Shingnapur||Marathi|
|2017||Sakka Podu Podu Raja||Yazhini||Tamil|
|Raj Vishnu||Kannada||Nominated - SIIMA Award for Best Debutant Actor in a Leading Role (Female) - Kannada|
|2018||Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu||Thendral||Tamil|
- "Lord of Shingnapur - Times of India". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "'Lord of Shingnapur' - Just another film based on mythology". marathimovieworld.com. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Movie review: Ekk Albela". filmfare.com. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Vaibhavi Shandilya finds a prominent role in 'Ek Albela'". ZEE Talkies. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Santhanam next film is again with Vaibhavi Shandilya !". sify.com. Retrieved 6 October 2017.
- "Vaibhavi to debut in Santhanam's next". 6 March 2016. Retrieved 6 October 2017 – via www.thehindu.com.