Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Museum
|Location||Ollur, Thrissur city, Kerala|
|Public transit access||Ollur railway station|
Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Museum is a museum showcasing the richness, the variety and the evolution of the Ayurveda traditional medicine of India. The museum is located in Thaikkattussery, near Ollur in Thrissur in Kerala, India. The museum was inaugurated by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India, on 28 December 2013. The exhibits include a diorama presentation of the history of Ayurveda from mythological period to modern times, a library of texts on Ayurveda, descriptions of various branches of Ayurveda, an exclusive section on Susrutha, a picture gallery, a 3-D gallery, and a digital library.
Other Ayurveda museums
- The Itoozhi Ayurveda Museum & Manuscript Library
- Ayurvedic Museum, Junagadh
- Arya Vaidya Sala Ayurveda Museum
- Kalam, A. P. J. Abdul. "Address at the Inauguration of Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Museum". Retrieved 29 December 2013.[dead link]
- "A museum to showcase the rich traditions of Ayurveda". The Hindu. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Museum on ayurveda ready for inauguration near Thrissur". The Hindu. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda Museum to open its doors on Dec 27". Business Standard. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Vaidyaratnam sets up Ayurveda museum in Kerala". Projects Today. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "The Itoozhi Ayurveda Museum & Manuscript Library". www.itoozhiayurveda.in. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Arya Vaidya Sala Ayurveda Museum". www.aryavaidyasala.com. Archived from the original on 29 November 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- Vaidyaratnam, website of Ashtavaidyan Thaikkattu Mooss Vaidyaratnam group of institutions