|Full name||Vainon Shanon Willis|
|Date of birth||11 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Cape Town|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||93 kg (14 st 9 lb; 205 lb)|
|School||Waterkloof High School|
|University||Tshwane University of Technology|
|Rugby union career|
He represented Blue Bulls at youth level between 2004 (at the Under-16 Grant Khomo Week) and 2009 (in the Under-21 Provincial Championship competition).
Despite being a regular during the 2009 Vodacom Cup campaign, he failed to break into the Currie Cup squad and he joined the Pumas for a short spell during for the 2010 Currie Cup Premier Division season.
Willis represented the TUT Vikings in the 2008 and 2009 Varsity Cup competitions. Upon returning to the Blue Bulls, he was also included in the UP Tuks squad in 2013, scoring a try in the final against Maties.
Willis played for S.A. Schools teams in 2005 and 2006, South Africa Under-19 in 2007 and South Africa Under-20 in the inaugural IRB Junior World Championship in 2008. In 2013, he was also named in a South African Barbarians team to face Saracens.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Vainon Willis". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Platinum Leopards 22-22 Blue Bulls". South African Rugby Union. 3 April 2009. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "TRickey kontraktering vir Leeus" (in Afrikaans). SupaRugby. 15 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "SA Rugby Squad – Tuks : 2013 FNB Varsity Cup presented by Steinhoff International". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – FNB Maties 5-44 FNB UP-Tuks 1". South African Rugby Union. 8 April 2013. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "South African Barbarians name squad for City clash". Saracens. 7 May 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2013.