|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Srikakulam|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Palasa|
Vajrapu-kotturu is a village in Srikakulam district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Vajrapukotturu mandal is bordered by Mandasa, Palasa, Nandigam and Santha Bommali mandals of Srikakulam district and has a long coastline off Bay of Bengal. Bendi Gedda river joins the sea after forming a lagoon in this mandal area.
- Total Population: 69,398 in 16,224 Households
- Male Population: 33,380 and Female Population: 36,018
- Children Under 6-years of age: 9,077 (Boys - 4,573 and Girls 4,504)
- Total Literates: 36,627
- "Mandal wise list of villages in Srikakulam district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 December 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2016.
- Vajrapukothuru mandal at Our Village India.org