Val d'Europe station
Entrance of the station.
|Owned by||RATP Group|
|Operated by||RATP Group|
|Opened||10 June 2001|
In 1992, RER line A was extended to Chessy in order to serve Disneyland Paris. Val d'Europe station, whose full name is Serris – Montévrain – Val d'Europe, was created on this line to serve the Val d'Europe department store and its neighborhoods. It opened in 2001.
The station is served by a train every 10 minutes to Paris and to Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy. From 10 PM, frequency drops to 1 train every 30 minutes. Service starts at 5:16 AM to Paris, at 5:53 AM to Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy and stops at 0:23 AM to Paris and at 1:13 to Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy.
Val d'Europe is an important bus station for local bus companies.
- Pep's provides buses to Esbly (line 6), Tournan (line 32), Lagny-sur-Marne (line 42) and their vicinities
- Seine-et-Marne Express provides buses to Ozoir, Lieusaint (line 16), Melun, Lognes – Émerainville aerodrome (line 18), Meaux (lines 18 and 69) and their vicinities;
- Noctilien line N130 provides night buses, following approximately RER line A to Paris.
- "RER A : l'histoire et les anecdotes de votre ligne – Transilien".
- (PDF) http://parisbytrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/metro-rer_first_last_trains.pdf. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20151205220048/http://www.transdev-idf.com/reseau-bus-amv. Archived from the original on 2015-12-05. Missing or empty
- http://www.ratp.fr/informer/pdf/orienter/f_horaire.php?nompdf=n130&loc=noctilien. Missing or empty