Jump to navigation Jump to search
Åby Farm, Valbo
|• Total||8.24 km2 (3.18 sq mi)|
(31 December 2010)
|• Density||858/km2 (2,220/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
- Sofiedalskolan (Sofiedal School) Is an upper (senior) level of compulsory school and it is located in the central parts of Valbo and it has around 550 students, The school also has an intermediate level and also the first three years of compulsory school for students.
- Ludvigsbergsskolan (Ludvigsberg School) is located in the central parts of Valbo and it has the first three years of compulsory school for students and also an intermediate level. The school has around 400 students.
- Alborga skola (Alborga School) is located in the north of Valbo and it has the first three years of compulsory school for students with about 100 students
Häcklingeskolan (Häcklinge School) was closed in 2005 and the students were transferred to the Sofiedal school
The following sports clubs are located in Valbo:
- Nicklas Bäckström - hockey player and Stanley Cup champion.
- Andreas Dackell - hockey player.
- Christian Lundeberg - Prime Minister of Sweden.
- "Tätorternas landareal, folkmängd och invånare per km2 2005 och 2010" (in Swedish). Statistics Sweden. 14 December 2011. Archived from the original on 27 January 2012. Retrieved 10 January 2012.
|This article about a location in Gävleborg County, Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|