|Location||Valdosta, Georgia, United States|
|Address||1700 Norman Dr|
|Management||CBL & Associates Properties|
|Owner||CBL & Associates Properties|
|No. of stores and services||70+|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||560,000 sq ft (52,026 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
It is composed of more than 70 stores and restaurants in 560,000 sq ft (52,026 m2) of gross leasable area. Belk, JCPenney, and Sears are the mall's anchor stores. The wing featuring J.C. Penney was part of a 1985 expansion.
In 2006, an outdoor concourse was added to the mall's front face, bringing in Old Navy, PetSmart, Office Depot and Ross Dress For Less as junior anchors. In 2007, the JCPenney store expanded greatly, taking over some of the space vacated when the old movie theater moved across the street.
The mall was formerly known as Colonial Mall Valdosta under the ownership of Colonial Properties Trust who sold the mall to Jones Lang LaSalle in 2007. The mall is currently owned by CBL & Associates Properties.
In 2015, the Office Depot was replaced with a Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- "CBL: Valdosta Mall: Fact Sheet". CBL & Associates Properties. Retrieved 21 February 2016.
- "Valdosta Mall to get $6.5 million look". Waycross Journal-Herald. 16 March 1985. Retrieved 19 November 2013.
- Tanner, Jennifer (2006-05-20). "Old Navy Opens, PetSmart to follow on Monday". Valdosta Daily Times. Retrieved 2007-11-27.
- Harris, Kay (2007-11-24). "Business This Week: Morning shopping eye-opening". Valdosta Daily Times. Retrieved 2008-05-30.
- "Firm picked to provide property management for mall". Valdosta Daily Times. 2007-07-13. Retrieved 2007-11-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Valdosta Mall.|