The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Valee Taylor|
|Born||August 28, 1988|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Origin||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
Valee Taylor, known mononymously as Valee (pronounced vuh-LAY), is an American rapper known for his mixtape 1988 which got him signed to Kanye West's record label GOOD Music. He released GOOD Job, You Found Me on March 2, 2018. The first song he released was with Ty Money ("Cash Don't Bend").
- 12:12 again
- VTM (2017)
- 1988 (2017)
- GOOD Job, You Found Me (2018)
- "Here's how Kanye West put his touch on Valee's new EP". The Fader.
- "7 Things You Need to Know About G.O.O.D. Music's Newest Signee Valee". Complex.
- "Introducing Valee, the G.O.O.D. Music-Approved Rapper With an Elegant Trap Sound". Pitchfork.
- Kot, Greg. "Chicago rapper Valee makes his mark on new EP, but gently". Chicago Tribune.